To impart technical knowledge and to acquire relevant professional skills.
To develp social, ethical values and entrepreneur qualities in the students.
• PEO 1.Provide socially responsible and environment friendly broad-based solutions toInstrumentation engineering challenges by adopting professional ethics.
• PEO 2.Adapt to state-of-the-art Instrumentation technologies to excel inmulti-disciplinary work environments.
• PEO 3.Resolve broad-based problems as an effective team player or an individual in demanding work environment.
• PSO 1: Maintain various field & laboratory instruments.
• PSO 2: Maintain different types of process control & automation systems.
• PO 1. Basic knowledge:Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, sciences and basicengineering to solve the broad-based Instrumentation engineering problems.
• PO 2.Discipline knowledge: Apply Instrumentation engineering knowledge to solve broad basedInstrumentation engineering related problems.
• PO 3.Experiments and practice: Plan to perform experiments and practices to use theresults to solve broad-based Instrumentation engineering problems.
• PO 4.Engineering tools: Apply relevant Instrumentation technologies and tools with anunderstanding of the limitations.
• PO 5.The engineer and society: Assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues andthe consequent responsibilities relevant to practice in field of Instrumentation engineering.
• PO 6. Environment and sustainability: Apply Instrumentation engineering solutions also forsustainable development practices in societal and environmental contexts.
• PO 7. Ethics: Apply ethical principles for commitment to professional ethics, responsibilitiesand norms of the practice also in the field of Instrumentation engineering.
• PO 8.Individual and team work: Function effectively as a leader and team member indiverse/ multidisciplinary teams.
• PO 9. Communication: Communicate effectively in oral and written form.
• PO 10. Life-long learning: Engage in independent and life-long learning activities in thecontext of technological changes also in the Instrumentation engineering and alliedindustry.